HOME CHECK SERVICES
Do you own a vacation home in the Sunriver area?
Do you worry about squatters, frozen pipes, failed heating systems, water leaks, tree damage or other potential problems that can occur when your vacation home is unoccupied?
You’ve found the best solution!
Since 1993, Randy Parmele has been serving Sunriver homeowners with reliable, thorough home checks done weekly–inside and out–rain, snow, or shine!
Rest assured that your second home will be well taken care of in your absence.
Weekly visits help to protect your Sunriver home investment and give you peace of mind.
Randy will be your second pair of eyes and will relay any critical issues immediately. He will also provide a monthly report of his weekly property walk-throughs.
And there’s more… Whether there’s a leaky pipe, a broken window, weather-related roof issues or your deck needs refinishing, you can rely on Randy to assist.
Home Check Services Options
Basic Home Checks Program
Extended Maintenance Services
- Key holding
- Release keys to preferred vendors
- Inspect for forced entry and vandalism
- Secure doors and windows
- Change out smoke detector batteries when needed
- Flush toilets*
- Check furnace for proper operation*
- Check exterior of home for wind, animal, snow or ice damage*
- Check electric meters
* Performed on a weekly basis.
- Snow removal
- Pressure washing and sealing of decks
- Installation and removal of foundation vent plugs in Spring and Fall
- Setup and storage of deck furniture in Spring and Fall
- Meet vendors at residence
- Vendor referral service upon request
- Project Management
$99.00 / month
Once-a-week home check service